Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tagged................

6 things about me:

1. I hate coming up from the basement when it is dark. I run the whole flight! This all stems from my older brother and his many tortures. He loved to grab me and scare me as I was going up the stairs.

2. I am very extreme! I love to be lazy and I love to work hard, dang hard!

3. I am a scatter brain! If I don't have a list or leave things out that need to be done, it doesn't get done.

4. I have strict methods of how Laundry should be done:
White towels and white undergarments are washed in hot and with powder Tide w/ Bleach.
They are then dried on High.

Kitchen Towels and washcloths are washed on Sanitary and get liquid bleach and Powdered Tide with Bleach. Dried on High.

Colored towels and colored underwear get washed in hot water and get Liquid Tide with Bleach.
Dried on High.

White clothing gets washed in warm, plenty of spray n wash, and liquid Tide with Bleach.
Dried on Med. Low

Colored clothes get washed in their own color category in cold with Tide HE. Dried on Low or hung dried.
(Wow, why can't my hubby figure this madness out? It's so simple!)


5. I am shy. People think I am a snot, but really, it is way out of my comfort zone to talk to people I don't know. Now, if you know me I can gab with the best of them.


6. I love to give shots and draw blood! I sometimes miss my old job at a Dr.'s office. The days flew by. It's always fun to have someone drop their drawers and inflict pain! j/k!



Well, that's it for me. I don't think 6 people read this blog, so if your reading and haven't already done this, DO IT, DO IT NOW!

7 comments:

Sharla said...

Ooooh, your laundry sounds dreamy! my system is more--well, I just try to get it done occasionally. :)

And I just knew all of you Dr's office types enjoy giving those shots!

ooooo said...

you know what I could have put my name on a few of those. great post

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

Amy:
I erased your comment to protect your email address :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny. You sound like me. I'm a tooth yanker, similar to your love of sticking needles in people's cheeks lol. I love to hold my kid down and yank that loose tooth. It gives me such a rush!

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh....shots scare me to death!! I almost broke my mothers hand once from my squeezing.

Amy said...

#4 tells me this ---
even if our hubbys weren't best friends, we would STILL be friends. I am so the SAME way about my laundry. and yes, why can't the boys catch on? I mean, it's not THAT hard!!! ;)