Monday, November 5, 2007

That Ain't No Way To Go

I copied this from Shelly.

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds.
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? "Book of Days"
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF? "Blank"
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? "Hooked On An 8 second Ride"
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? "Kentucky Woman"
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? "Safe Harbors"
WHAT DO YOU OFTEN THINK ABOUT? "I Will Go and Do"
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LOVE? "Tight"
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? "Lonesome Billy"
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? "Shepherd Moons"
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LOVE? "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? "Thinkin' About You"
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? "What She's Doing Now"
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR? "Unchained Melody"
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? "Tractor Tipping"
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? "Hit Me Up"
WHAT WILL YOU NAME THIS? "That Ain't No Way To Go"

No comments: