Those are darling! I am not the sewing type. I do have a sewing machine, but haven't learned how to use it. My girls would LOVE to play with felt food! Is it hard to make?
Those are adorable! I would love to have something like that. Making it..... I dunno. I'd have to put in in queue with my 5 other projects I'm trying to get done.
4 comments:
Those are darling! I am not the sewing type. I do have a sewing machine, but haven't learned how to use it. My girls would LOVE to play with felt food! Is it hard to make?
It is really easy. We have only made sugar cookies and chocolate chip cookies. We have done all the sewing by hand.
How cute is that? What a fun activity to do!
Those are adorable! I would love to have something like that. Making it..... I dunno. I'd have to put in in queue with my 5 other projects I'm trying to get done.
Post a Comment