Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pay it Forward Teaser!!!!!

Okay I'm feeling a little bad that I only have 3 comments. I know my life is boring and that I don't have the comedic talent of others............but HEY!!!! I'm giving away some free stuff!!




Bring on the Comments!!!!






Here's what the lucky winner will get!





(Click on the pic)



I went to one of my favorite stores today........Rod Works..........They have the cutest stuff...................and I fell in love with these little Halloween bells!

4 comments:

Lupe said...

I am so IN! These halloween bells are too adorable to pass up! They remind me of 'Nightmare Before Xmas', a favorite in our home. Good luck ladies!

Brown Family said...

Those are cute! Who things to make these things? They do remind me of the Nightmare Before Xmas movie as well. I have never seen it, but I have seen the cover of the movie. Is it good or scary? Don't know if the kids are up for another scary movie.

Tracy said...

Way cute! I am in! I could finally have some Halloween decor!!

Sharla said...

Ooooh, count me in, too! Too cute! Seriously, I have been loving this Pay It Forward thing you girls have been doing.

Also, your blog is adorable...