I am so excited to do this! I was the winner on Ivy's blog, and it so made my day! Soo............now it's my turn! This will be so much fun! Leave me a comment on this post and maybe you will be the lucky pay it forward winner..................what are you going to win? Well, it will be some cute thing that I will make or maybe I buy from one of my Favorite stores. So, drop me a line! I will pick the winner on Thursday morning, September 13th!
Thanks again Ivy!
4 comments:
pick me! pick me! ;)
I will give my luck another chance. I am still so stoked about winning the Halloween plaque! :) What a great idea! Good luck to all and congrats to who ever wins!
I feel like a contestant on the Price is Right! How fun!! Good luck everyone!
Well i didnt make up the game or make the rules, and hey it never said that the person who you won from couldnt participate in your contest right?
So count me in...
And hey if i win we could meet up and go to lunch or something, lol...
Post a Comment