Sunday, September 2, 2007
How old are you? 33
Last time you went on a picnic? This spring with my son and niece
Are you attracted to other races? I'm attracted to my one and only, but there are some good looking men out there!
What's your favorite flower? Calla Lillies
Your favorite television show on air? Lost, Singing Bee, Extreme Homemakeover, Amazing Race
Country you'd like to visit? Australia, Sweden, Italy
Shoe size? 8 1/2
Language you'd like to be fluent in? Italian
Doritos, or Fritos? Doritos
Eye color? Brown
Been in so much pain you cried? Yes, when my appendix was inflamed
Had surgery? Yes, 3
Met an Eskimo? Yes, if you count our dog, she is an American Eskimo
Been in a car accident? Yes-a few fender benders
Had stitches? Yes, twice. Both from a boxcutter when stocking shelves.
Dyed your hair? Yes and I need to dye it again....been sick and had to cancel hair appt.
Last time you went to a zoo/museum? Last year
Ever owned a fish? Yes
The last relative you hugged? MIL
Your dream job? Mom/ Home stager
Would you go skydiving? No, I don't like heights
Ever worn a kimono? No
Wished you were shorter? No, I would like to be taller sometimes
Do you have direct deposit? Yes (well, hubby does)
Like rap music? Sometimes
Last time in a gym? I like to run outside
Last time you visited youtube.com? Last week
Last Disney movie watched? Bridge to Tarabithia
How many cell phones have you owned? 4 or 5
Ever won a money prize? No
Ever touched an alligator? No
Your favorite vegetable? Corn on the Cob
Without looking, which number key has the # symbol? I don't know
Did you look? Yes, after I answered
Are your grandparents still living? My maternal grandparents are still alive
Furthest north you've ever been? Norway
What jewelry are you wearing right now? Wedding ring and diamond earrings I got for our 10th anniversary
The closest yellow object to you? Photo Album
Do you use a knife or the edge of your fork to cut things? A fork mostly
Your favorite movie? Anne of Green Gables, Return to Me
Do you use chapstick? Yes
Addicted to itSprite or 7Up? neither
Ever crimped your hair? Yes when I was little
Sandals or flip-flops? Flip Flops
The last store you visited? Maceys
Book you are currently reading? Just finished Eclipse and Bridge to Tarabithia, now need something new
Do you like rain? Yes.
What time is it? 10:13 pm
Ever worked fast food? Nope
Is it dusty where you're at? No
On windy daysStar Trek or Star Wars? Star Wars
Do you care for any plants? Try, but I'm not great with houseplants, our yard looks great though
What shampoo are you using? Color Care
Will Democrats or Republicans win the Presidential race? Republican
Ever been in a natural disaster? No
Are you good at lying? No...my face gives it away.
Can you curl your tongue? Yes
Could you be happy as a vegetarian? Maybe, I do love chicken
Do you like sweet pickles? No
Do you like maraschino cherries? Yes
Do you like olives? No
Do you like black licorice? No
Your favorite recipe to make? Paprika Chicken, Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, Champagne Salad
Do you like to swim? I use to, but after this bout of Cryptosporidium, I don't know
What is in your CD-ROM? Lego Star Wars
Do you look older, younger, or your age? Younger. People can't believe I have an 11 year old.
Favorite pie? Banana Cream
Right or left-handed? Right
Does anybody hate you? probably
Do you collect anything? Fabric and other supplies that one day I am going to use to make something
What do you see out your window? It's dark
When did you wake up this morning? 7:15am but then went back to bed after fam went to church
The last funeral you attended? A friends brothers a couple of years ago
White, dark, milk, or semi-sweet? Milk of semi sweet
Do you own a digital camera? Yes
Ever visited New York City? No
Last time you visited a doctor? Last month, the dentist
Own any suspenders? No
Know anyone who is adopted? I have 2 nephews that are adopted
Do you like scary movies? Yes
Last movie in a theater you watched? Hairspray
Ever worked in a garden? All the time
Flag burning? No
Do you know what a Liger is? A cross between a lion and a tiger
How often do you shave? Every day mostly
Ever been inside a police car? No
Your favorite job ever? Medical Assistant for an Alternative Dr.
100 degrees or 30 degrees? 30 degrees--I am mean when I am hot
Do you own any turtlenecks? Maybe 1 for snowboarding
Do you own any corduroy? No
Your favorite number? 5
The last thing you were late for? Church 3 weeks ago
Do you like rhubarb? Only in pie
Which will be first, a black or a female President? Black
Most sensuous song you like? Don't turn off the lights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OUCH! Anything with a box cutter is NOT fun! I like scary movies too. Mostly the suspenseful types. Fun getting to know more about you!
I get mean when I am hot too!!
Aren't these surveys fun?
Post a Comment