1. Who is your man? Jeff
2. How long have you been together? 13 years (Dated 7/93-1/94 Engaged1/94-6/94 Married 6/94)
3. How long dated? 11 months
4. How old is your man? 35
5. Who eats more? He does
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did
7. Who is taller? He is. He is 6'2" and I am 5'6"
8. Who sings better? Neither of us. We can't carry a tune to save our lives. FHE is pretty scarey around here!
9. Who is smarter? Hmmm... Depending on the subject--we both have our strengths
10. Who's temper is worse? MINE, MINE, MINE! But, when he loses it, you better watch out!
11. Who does the laundry? I do the washing and drying part. He mostly does the ironing! We "try" to get our kids to put the laundry away.
12..Who does the dishes? We both do, and sometimes the kids.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. But I consider the left side the "Right side"!
14. Who pays the bills? We both do
15. Who has bigger feet? He does
16. Who has longer hair? I do!
17. Who is better with the computer? He is for sure - he works on a computer all day!
18. Who mows the lawn? I do. I'd rather do yardwork than housework!
19. Who cooks dinner? Me.....sometimes he does(salad, yellow death, or egg sandwiches)
20. Who drives when you are together? He almost always drives.
21. Who pays when you go out? He does. But, I always have to figure the tip for him.
22. Who is most stubborn? Me?!! No, not me. Okay, he can be rather stubborn too!
23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither. We just give each other the silent treatment until one of us finally caves in, then stubbornly, we work it out.
24. Whose parents do you see the most? His for sure. We see his family almost every Sunday evening.
25. Who kissed who first? It was mutual. After 6 months of dating, we finally plucked up the courage................and I dismissed my missionary.
26. Who asked who out? His step-sister set us up. But, he asked me out on our first official date.
27. Who proposed? He did. It is a great story!
28. Who is more sensitive? Me (PMS+Hormones--enough said).
29. Who has more friends? Don't know. We each have friends, but we much rather spend time together, or with our kids.
30. Who has more siblings ? He does - he has 4 brothers and 1 sister. I have 3 brothers.
31. Who wears the pants in the family? Hmmm.......me, depending on what we are talking about.
2 comments:
Woohoo! I can see your blog! ;) So great reading about your hubby! Wow, he's so tall! Are your kids tall too? Our FHE singing time is about like yours. Hey, can't blame us for trying, right?
ps2
me too -- I can see it!!! ... something crazy was going on here :)
fun q's and a's!!!
Post a Comment