Monday, August 27, 2007

Sam's 1st Day of Preschool!


A little excited!

Big Cheese :)

Sam & Teacher Carrie

Okay.................................what is wrong with me? The child that drives me crazy has only been gone for 1/2 hour and I miss him!

I guess I should be glad that preschool is only 2 days a week. I do not know what I am going to do with myself on M & W's for 2 1/2 hours! Maybe I will get use to the peace and quite..................wow, what it must be like to be able to do something without interruptions. I don't know though, I think my ADD thrives on disruption and chaos!

The girls are at school today, so hopefully their worshipping of the porcelain gods is over. I now feel bad that I thought Hannah was being a Drama Queen last week...........it really does feel like little aliens are in your gut.

I am just praying that my biggest child, I mean hubby, doesn't get this. I couldn't bear to deal with him!


4 comments:

Lupe said...

I hope Sam had a great day at preschool! He's so cute! No worries, I'm sure you'll find something to do ;)

Hope everyone is feeling better!

Brown Family said...

I will come out of the closet about reading your blog. :) I hope Sam a fab day at preschool! What did you do with your time while he was gone? Hope everyone is well!

Amy said...

he's SOOO cute!!! I love your last two sentences :) sooooooooo true....

carey said...

What a great looking blog! :) Thanks for letting me take a peek! (careymc)