Thursday, October 30, 2008

TaGgEd

I got tagged by Sharla:

1. Where did you meet your husband? Blind date....his step sister set us up

2. How long did you date before you got married? Almost 1 year

3. How long have you been married? 14.5 years

4. What does he do that surprises you? How he can be impossibly good at Everything!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His Rear

6. What is his best quality? Devotion

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Ne Ne

8. What is his favorite food? Anything..he loves food!

9. What is his favorite sport? Football(watch) Golf (play)

10. When and where did you first kiss? BYU parking lot after going to his work party Dec '93

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go to dinner.

12. Do you have any children? Two Drama Queens and a Boy Monster.

13. Does he have any hidden talents? He can paint detailed objects like nobodies business......don't ask him to paint your toenails, unless you have an hour.

14. How old is he? 36

15. Who said 'I love you' first? I think it was him.

16. What is his favorite music? A little bit of everything......I think he really likes it when the girls and I are singing along with 'Wicked'

17. What do you admire most about him? he gets r dun!

18. What is his favorite color? Red

19. Will he read this? Nope! He rarely reads my blog.

20. Who do you tag?
You, you & YoU!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

i love this survey! i gotta do it next!

Lupe said...

What a great survey about your hubby! I also love how you pinpointed month and year of your first kiss. :)