Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bittersweet..............

This weekend has been bittersweet. My sweet grandma passed away at the age of 82. She has been suffering for awhile now.........we are grateful that she is free from the pain of her physical body. We will miss her unconditional love and trust she had in us! We were her "little dolly" or "darlin" or "baby doll"........I will miss hearing those words!

Holding her little dolls
Eternal Sweethearts



To my Grandma,
"Because I knew you, I have been changed for the better"!
Love Always & Forever,
Stephanie

2 comments:

Sharla said...

Stephanie, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss. Even when we know our loved ones are happy, we sure do miss them. What a sweet post-- your memories and pictures of your grandma brought a smile to my face!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm late to this. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm very close to my Grandma and I hate to think of the day she will leave us. I hope you're doing okay!