Friday, January 4, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah and more Blah

Christmas is over, the decorations have been put away and I feel so BLAH!
Our house seems so empty without all the decorations! I feel like the whole house needs a revamp!
I pulled out of Quilted Bear on Monday. I was sick of their lack of professionalism. It will cost me, but my sanity has got to be worth something. Hopefully we can get lined up with some local weekend boutiques and that will be great.
Here is one of my latest creations.........
now, hopefully it will get used!
Have a great New Year!

7 comments:

Sharla said...

I hear you-- the kids have been calling our house naked now that all the decorations have been put away. LOVE the chore chart-- too cute!

Brown Family said...

It is hard to say goodbye to Christmas! I love the chore chart!

Shelly said...

I want one...I really do! Email me with prices...I soo want one!!

Shelly said...

Okay, I just found the prices...I am dumb!

Anonymous said...

I love that board! So cute!

Lupe said...

That's one classy chore chart! Seems cruel you take down the fun Xmas decor and put up a chore chart..LOL! ;)

jeremyandleslie said...

I love love love love your chore chart! You are so amazingly creative and talented!